30 Year Fixed 3.65% 15 Year Fixed 2.78% 5/1 ARM 2.35%
- Q&A: what’s the difference between bank foreclosure and short sale from a buyer’s perpective?
- Has anyone had a positive experience with buying a short sale?
- What is deleveraging in the housing market?
- Is the HOPE hotline for foreclosure prevention the best number to call if I am facing foreclosure?
- Q&A: What to take with me to a real estate salesperson interview?
$ % yrs % $
Closing Cost Estimator
Loan Information Loan Amount $ View/Edit Closing Cost Details Traditional Closing Expenses Discount Points Origination Fee % Lender Processing Fees $ Credit Report $ Appraisal $ Title Insurance $ Reconveyance Fee $ Recording Fee $ Wire and Courier Fees $ Endorsement Fee $ Title Closing Fee $ Title Document Prep Fee $ Other Fees $
Monthly Gross Income $ Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
- Monthly Credit Card Payments
- Monthly Auto Payments
- Monthly Child Support
- Monthly Association Fees
- Other Monthly Obligations, but NOT utility bills.
$ Down Payment: $ Interest Rate: %
Tag Archives: Stop
Does anyone know of a company that could help stop a foreclosure on our home, with out any money to do so?
Question by DANNY C: Does anyone know of a company that could help stop a foreclosure on our home, with out any money to do so? I was forced to work part-time because of a tick bite and I was … Continue reading
Question by Karen W: How can I stop my home foreclosure asap? Home to be sold within 30 days I believe. How do I stop this process? I need help! Best answer: Answer by bonnie022363Have you tried calling them to … Continue reading
Question by busbugghia914: If I file bankrupcy will that automatically stop the foreclosure sale of my house? foreclosure sale set for today at 2pm. heading down to court house to file for backruptcy, this morning. I live in AZ. and … Continue reading