30 Year Fixed 3.69% 15 Year Fixed 2.81% 5/1 ARM 2.38%
- Q&A: what’s the difference between bank foreclosure and short sale from a buyer’s perpective?
- Has anyone had a positive experience with buying a short sale?
- What is deleveraging in the housing market?
- Is the HOPE hotline for foreclosure prevention the best number to call if I am facing foreclosure?
- Q&A: What to take with me to a real estate salesperson interview?
$ % yrs % $
Closing Cost Estimator
Loan Information Loan Amount $ View/Edit Closing Cost Details Traditional Closing Expenses Discount Points Origination Fee % Lender Processing Fees $ Credit Report $ Appraisal $ Title Insurance $ Reconveyance Fee $ Recording Fee $ Wire and Courier Fees $ Endorsement Fee $ Title Closing Fee $ Title Document Prep Fee $ Other Fees $
Monthly Gross Income $ Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
- Monthly Credit Card Payments
- Monthly Auto Payments
- Monthly Child Support
- Monthly Association Fees
- Other Monthly Obligations, but NOT utility bills.
$ Down Payment: $ Interest Rate: %
Tag Archives: automobile
What are some good interest rates for automobile financing these days? And some bad interests rates?
Question by Shoe Maker: What are some good interest rates for automobile financing these days? And some bad interests rates? Does anyone know what interest rates should be offered for good, fair and poor credit, when financing a vehicle? Best … Continue reading