30 Year Fixed 4.02% 15 Year Fixed 3.11% 5/1 ARM 2.67%
- How do you get a job cleaning foreclosed homes in Michigan?
- Are low short term interest rates really about lending or are they about spending and investing?
- How do I find a not for profit organization to help stop a fore closure?
- What percent should be offered on a short sale?
- Is there anyway to purchase a short sale home before the 90 day bid period is up?
$ % yrs % $
Closing Cost Estimator
Loan Information Loan Amount $ View/Edit Closing Cost Details Traditional Closing Expenses Discount Points Origination Fee % Lender Processing Fees $ Credit Report $ Appraisal $ Title Insurance $ Reconveyance Fee $ Recording Fee $ Wire and Courier Fees $ Endorsement Fee $ Title Closing Fee $ Title Document Prep Fee $ Other Fees $
Monthly Gross Income $ Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
- Monthly Credit Card Payments
- Monthly Auto Payments
- Monthly Child Support
- Monthly Association Fees
- Other Monthly Obligations, but NOT utility bills.
$ Down Payment: $ Interest Rate: %
Category Archives: Hingham Homes
Question by JJ’s Daddy: How do you get a job cleaning foreclosed homes in Michigan? I have a commercial cleaning business and want to branch out to cleaning foreclosed homes. Unfortunately in Michigan there seem to be a ton of … Continue reading
Question by Matthew D: Are low short term interest rates really about lending or are they about spending and investing? When interest rates on bank accounts are beneath the rate of inflation the value of your savings depreciates over time. … Continue reading
Question by lagies mommy: How do I find a not for profit organization to help stop a fore closure? We have been getting letters from “foreclosure savers” but they have been scams and they want us to pay 1300.00 for … Continue reading